Eggless , Fudgy & Low Fat Avocado Chocolate Brownies.
“Forget Love, I`d rather fall in chocolate!!!”
Brownies have always been a favourite anytime snack at home. The little one had never been a great fan of anything sweet, but give her a chocolate brownie, and she loves to have a couple at least. I have tried all kinds of brownies, The best brownies ever, with a dollop of cream cheese I tried the Scream Cheese Swirl Brownies, and when I had to use up the Ghirardhelli Cocoa Powder, I made the Eggless Ghirardhelli Chocolate Brownie Bites!!! I was on a hunt for a brownie recipe that was eggless and moist yet fudgy. I love my brownies fudgy and moist and chewy on the inside and slightly crusty on the outside. Just Perfect! Pavithra`s version did inspire me a lot here and I came up with this version. Please try them in a small quantity , in your oven with the ingredients that you carry before you try them out for a get together or a party.
1 Large Avocado or 2 small mashed to a smooth puree.
1 cup All Purpose Flour.
1 1/2 Cup Milk Chocolate Baking Melts.
1/3 Cup Hot Water.
3 Tbsp Butter.
1 Cup Sugar.
1 Tsp Baking Powder.
1/2 Tsp Baking Soda.
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract.
- Mash the avocado to a smooth paste and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350F and prep the brownie pan with grease and parchment paper.
- Sieve the all purpose flour, baking soda and baking powder and mix them all together.
- Melt the chocolate chips and butter over low flame in a double boiler.
- Add the hot water to the avocados and mix them in. Follow up with the melted chocolate, sugar, and vanilla essence.
- Using a whisk, incorporate them all together and then slowly add in the dry ingredients – all purpose flour, baking soda and baking powder.
- Take care not to over mix the batter. Pour in to the prepared pan, smooth the surface and bake for about 25 – 30 minutes.
- When a toothpick inserted in to the brownie comes out clean, then its time to take it out and allow it to cool for about an hour.
- This is actually the time when the brownies set and come together.
- When its well cooled, use a bread knife and cut in to clean squares. If you DO NOT allow them to cool, they dont get sliced in to clean squares.
- Serve warm brownies with cold vanilla ice cream and a dollop of chocolate sauce.