Sometimes the best party foods I would say are appetizers alone! I could survive with just different appetisers. I guess what makes them so loved are the fact that they are bite sized, easy to handle and extremely tasty. This one was something I had pinterested a few months back and almost forgot about ! When my daughter wanted to call her friends over for a mini birthday party, this was something I thought about. It was fun to see them dress up the marshmallows with different colored “gems”.Obviously all the girls wanted the pink ones and I was left with an odd numbered white marshmallows!!! Easy to make, also the kids love getting involved. I made another batch with white chocolate over white marshmallows and dressed them up with strawberries! Pretty!
A Bag of Pink and White Marshmallows.
A Tsp Butter.
M&M`s of all colors.
- Arrange all the marshmallows on a tray.
- Place the melting chocolate on a glass container and place this over a saucepan of boiling water.
- Slowly stir the chocolate until it melts.
- Add a dollop of butter and stir.
- Slowly take the marshmallows one by one and swirl the head in the melted chocolate.
- Press an M&M candy on top.
- Don`t they look pretty like sparkling gems?
2 thoughts on “Marshmallow Chocolate Gems.”
Yummy…looks gorgeous..would love to grab them!!!
Thank you Sunita…