A bunch of awards and a Tag…
Padmajha Suresh of Seduce Your Tastebuds has passed on a whole bunch of awards for me…
- Kreative Blogger award.
- One Lovely Blog Award.
- I Love your Blog Award.
Thanks Padmajha, you really made my day.
I had been postponing this particular draft for at least a week as its been pretty crazy what with two festivals within a fortnight! Today I had decided come what may, I was going for the inevitable. Getting one award itself is a very pleasing experience….getting a bunch made me feel special and its been almost 7 months of hard work and a lot of learning at the same time….And now for the tag…
- What is your current obsession?
I am currently obsessed with the Canon 50D – Digital SLR, and I have been yearning for it since the time I felt the beauty in my hands in the store. Imagine the countless opportunities an SLR can open up to you….!!!
- What are you wearing today?
Well…a comfortable soft cotton PJ for the night!!!
- What’s for dinner?
Vengaya VethalKuzhambu, Alu Fry and my all time favourite curd rice.
- What’s the last thing you bought?
A pair of comfortable Dr.Scholls floaters….I am floating when I walk now!!!
- What are you listening to right now?
Udhaya Udhaya sung by Sadhana Sargam composed by AR Rehman!!!
- What do you think about the person who tagged you?
She is very creative and I am sure we share photography passions quite a bit…
- If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Greece …as long as I am with my family.
- What are your must-have pieces for summer?
My Maui Jim sunglasses, my perfume, iced drinks and loads of rose water…
- If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Home is where the heart is – Chennai!!!
- Which language do you want to learn?
- Who do you want to meet right now?
My family in Chennai.
- What is your favourite colour?
Burgundy, Maroon in fact any shade of vibrant red…
- What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?
My crepes and my chiffons…I love flowy fabrics.
- What is your dream job?
I wouldnt exactly call it a job. I would like to have a small montessori school for toddlers…
- What’s your favourite magazine?
Femina, Business World, Advertising & Marketing, Inside Outside, Good Housekeeping.
- If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
- Describe your personal style?
- Your all time favourite author?
- What are your favourite movies?
Too many to name – a few – Kannathil Muthamittal, Salangai Oli, Nayagan, Catch me if you can, Top Gun…
- What inspires you?
Anything creative, beautiful, colourful raptures my attention.
- Give us three styling tips that always work for you:
Simple and ethnic.
According to the occassion to exude inner beauty and confidence.
- Coffee or Tea?
Freshly brewed Decoction Coffee out of a percolator!!!
- What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Speaking to my mom has a way of making everything seem a lot better….Many times music has a way of soothing me.
- What is the meaning of your name?
- Which other blogs you love visiting?
Any blog that has good content, originality, great pictures, current topics of interest.
- Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
- Favourite Food???
Eggplant Parmesan, Thayir Sadam and Maavadu, Street foods like Bhel Puri, Pani Puri etc.
- What do you consider to be unethical in blogging?
I consider unethical reproduction of content of any form very very unacceptable in blogging.
Now to add a question of my own…
What is your most prized possession in your kitchen??
In turn, I shall be tagging 8 other fellow bloggers, who have inspired me to reach greater heights, to think beyond the usual, who inspire me to be here and continue blogging….
- The Yum Blog – Latha Narasimhan & Lakshmi.
- Jaysri Satish of Kailas Kitchen.
- Lata Raja of Flavours & Tastes.
- MS Abhilash of Hindu Devotional Blog.
- Indira of Mahanadhi.
- Menu Today
- Nandita of Saffron Trail.
- Asal Tamil Penn.
Congratulations dear fellow bloggers on these lovely awards. Please do take your time to repost these awards on your own website.
Respond and rework – answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention and add one more question of your own. Then tag eight other people.
Have a great day!!!