An award in the world of blogging comes as a sweet surprise to anyone and so did it when I received it from my sweet fellow bloggers – Lata Raja of Flavours and Tastes from Ghana, and EC of SimpleIndianFood. Thanks a ton Lata and EC…you guys really made my day!!! In our everyday lives, we do try to be a little different and creative in our cooking , when its a dish for a festival, or a special dinner for hubby dear or even a small evening snack for our kids!!! But well, the awards from fellow bloggers is a whole different thing to me!!!
The Kreativ Blogger award comes with its own rules!!!
1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3Link to the person who has nominated you for the award.
4.Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.
Here are a few interesting things about myself….Well…as far as I know this is me…
- I love anything creative and I yearn to create anything of interest…It could be a simple butterfly from a piece of rag, a new dish from leftovers, little pots of painted terracota, containers from coconut shells etc. I try to find different uses for everyday things!!!
- I love watches and I used to be a watch freak buying one every few months whenever I used to feel like it. One one hand, I love the Titan Ragas, the movados, espirit, edge, and even the ones made from fabric….Strange huh?
- I love cooking anything and when people I love, enjoy my meal, of what I have cooked for them, I feel so satisfied….I do put in a lot of devotion in my everyday meals with the faith that it tastes much better then ever.
- Pictures and photography enthralls me. Angles, lighting, lines of the structure, sharpness, colour depth, detail, everything. I study and drink it in all the details deep.
- I collect Ganeshas in all colours, shapes and sizes. When I was in India,I tried offering one lily flower everyday to all my Ganeshas, and found it way too difficult , much to the amusement of my “Pookari”.
- Travelling is almost a passion. It could be a small locale very close to home or a place as beautiful as Venice, Egypt, Paris or Greece.
- Music is also a passion from when I was a little girl. I crave for good music in any form. I listen to Carnatic Classical, Western Classical, Western Pop, regardless of the language or band.
I nominate the following 7 people for the Kreativ Blogger Award from my end.