Padmajha Suresh of Seduce Your Tastebuds has passed on a whole bunch of awards for me…
- Kreative Blogger award.
- One Lovely Blog Award.
- I Love your Blog Award.
Thanks Padmajha, you really made my day.
I had been postponing this particular draft for at least a week as its been pretty crazy what with two festivals within a fortnight! Today I had decided come what may, I was going for the inevitable. Getting one award itself is a very pleasing experience….getting a bunch made me feel special and its been almost 7 months of hard work and a lot of learning at the same time….And now for the tag…
- What is your current obsession?
I am currently obsessed with the Canon 50D – Digital SLR, and I have been yearning for it since the time I felt the beauty in my hands in the store. Imagine the countless opportunities an SLR can open up to you….!!!
- What are you wearing today?
Well…a comfortable soft cotton PJ for the night!!!
Vengaya VethalKuzhambu, Alu Fry and my all time favourite curd rice.
- What’s the last thing you bought?
A pair of comfortable Dr.Scholls floaters….I am floating when I walk now!!!
- What are you listening to right now?
Udhaya Udhaya sung by Sadhana Sargam composed by AR Rehman!!!
- What do you think about the person who tagged you?
She is very creative and I am sure we share photography passions quite a bit…
- If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Greece …as long as I am with my family.
- What are your must-have pieces for summer?
My Maui Jim sunglasses, my perfume, iced drinks and loads of rose water…
- If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Home is where the heart is – Chennai!!!
- Which language do you want to learn?
- Who do you want to meet right now?
My family in Chennai.
- What is your favourite colour?
Burgundy, Maroon in fact any shade of vibrant red…
- What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?
My crepes and my chiffons…I love flowy fabrics.
I wouldnt exactly call it a job. I would like to have a small montessori school for toddlers…
- What’s your favourite magazine?
Femina, Business World, Advertising & Marketing, Inside Outside, Good Housekeeping.
- If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
- Describe your personal style?
- Your all time favourite author?
- What are your favourite movies?
Too many to name – a few – Kannathil Muthamittal, Salangai Oli, Nayagan, Catch me if you can, Top Gun…
Anything creative, beautiful, colourful raptures my attention.
- Give us three styling tips that always work for you:
Simple and ethnic.
According to the occassion to exude inner beauty and confidence.
Freshly brewed Decoction Coffee out of a percolator!!!
- What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Speaking to my mom has a way of making everything seem a lot better….Many times music has a way of soothing me.
- What is the meaning of your name?
- Which other blogs you love visiting?
Any blog that has good content, originality, great pictures, current topics of interest.
Eggplant Parmesan, Thayir Sadam and Maavadu, Street foods like Bhel Puri, Pani Puri etc.
- What do you consider to be unethical in blogging?
I consider unethical reproduction of content of any form very very unacceptable in blogging.
Now to add a question of my own…
What is your most prized possession in your kitchen??
In turn, I shall be tagging 8 other fellow bloggers, who have inspired me to reach greater heights, to think beyond the usual, who inspire me to be here and continue blogging….
- The Yum Blog – Latha Narasimhan & Lakshmi.
- Jaysri Satish of Kailas Kitchen.
- Lata Raja of Flavours & Tastes.
- MS Abhilash of Hindu Devotional Blog.
- Indira of Mahanadhi.
- Menu Today
- Nandita of Saffron Trail.
- Asal Tamil Penn.
Congratulations dear fellow bloggers on these lovely awards. Please do take your time to repost these awards on your own website.
Respond and rework – answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention and add one more question of your own. Then tag eight other people.
Have a great day!!!